2020 Virtual Writing Workshop
THE WORKSHOP IS FULL!
BUT YOU CAN STILL BE INVOLVED:
- General Registration: $25
- (Includes one-year membership to the Mari Sandoz Heritage Society)
- Current Mari Sandoz Heritage Society Members: $10
- Students (High School or College): $10
- (NOTE: students may apply for a fee waiver—contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details)
- REGISTRATION OPENS June 22 (click the link below)
- Space is limited to 20 writers. Early registration is encouraged.
UPON REGISTRATION, YOU WILL BE CONTACTED BY THE ORGANIZERS WITH INSTRUCTIONS FOR HOW TO PREPARE FOR AND ATTEND THE VIRTUAL WORKSHOP—PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION IS ACCURATE.
Refunds: Due to limited space, refunds can only be offered up to FIVE days after Registration. For planning purposes, there will be no refunds made after July 1.
Monday, July 6th
Every summer, against the breathtaking landscape of the Pine Ridge Region of Northwest Nebraska, we gather with our writers-in-residence to generate new work, practice our craft, hone our skills and then share and receive personalized feedback during the retreat. Participants spend their nights and days together building a writing community focused on exploring the wild terrains of our lives.
Although we cannot meet face to face this summer, we can maintain this important creative outlet and sustain the spirit of Story Catcher by joining two of our session leaders, Dinty W. Moore and Alyson Hagy, for a one-day virtual workshop, which will lay the groundwork for meeting together in our beautiful setting next summer.
Click HERE to review the original 2020 Retreat Program (which we hope to replicate as much as possible in the Summer of 2021)