*While primarily an on-campus “face to face” course, for those who cannot make it to campus or who have course conflicts, you can complete the course online. All the classroom sessions will be recorded with our ZOOM meeting tool, and students who are at a distance may have the opportunity to actually join the course in real time, if the technology permits. Students unable to meet on campus complete additional writing exercises to make up for the missed classroom sessions.
READINGS For Spring 2020:
- 100 Years of The Best American Short Stories
- Best of the Best American Poetry: 25th Anniversary Edition
- The Norton Reader
These texts will serve as our STARTING POINT. Additional readings will be assembled by the students in the class, and may involve the purchase of texts beyond our initial list.
FOR MORE INFO:
- Dr. Matthew Evertson, Professor
- Department of English & Humanities
- Chadron State College
- (308) 432-6462 firstname.lastname@example.org